But this year was way more fun than that!
I built this small footprint Data Acquisition System.
- 32 Bit MCU @ 250 MHz with Floating Point Unit
- 5 x 16 Bit ADC's
- 3 x 16 Bit DAC's
- 3 x DDS Chips
- +/- 1 Amp Precision Current Source
- 6 Analog IO Pins
- 8 Digital IO Pins
- Thermometer + Barometer
- Real Time Clock
- Onboard EEPROM
- MicroSD Card for Data Logging
- 6-30 VDC Input Power @ 1 Watt
- Reduced 2 x 4 Inch Footprint
Article By: Steve Hageman www.AnalogHome.com
We design custom: Analog, RF and Embedded systems for a wide variety of industrial and commercial clients. Please feel free to contact us if we can help on your next project.